Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

Writing Like I Used To ?


A lot of people have been asking me why I don't write/blog anymore and lately I've been trying to answer that same question myself.

The thing is each time I start questioning myself, I get to a place of no return cos I'm a natural thinker and analyzer -I start to think of the reason I lost the inspiration to write and then my thoughts spiral out of scope. A while back, I could look at the sky and write; I could look at a face and get inspired to write. But now, even after a 3hour, long and tedious stare at the sky, my mind just wouldn't come up with a line, I do think it's in there but it's not just coming together in my mind.

Anyhoo... I also thought I was going to be ready, after sometime, to tell you all the reason behind my 'writer's block' but as it is, I'm still trying to figure it out myself.  I still busy myself with other things such as reading. I love reading and lately I have found remarkable interest in the writings of the renowned fathers of Nigerian literature:  Chinua Achebe and Wole Soyinka.  

You know it's been said that people are in your life for a reason. I hope you know this is true. I met someone special and when we got talking I started looking at life in new a perspective. One word, God does work in mysterious ways! Okay, make that 6 words :) . This encounter has now got me constantly thinking of why people are in my life.

I know for a fact that I will start writing again. Having no specific dates in mind, I do I know it's gonna be soon. #randomIknow.

Work has been really busy this year.  *Another random fact*.

I'm not as social as I used to be. Someone once said that having a conversation with me was such a task. I took no offence to it. I don't know if I'll ever be the 'old me' per say cos the only thing constant in life is change and I'm liking some of the new benefits of 'this' change.

Write soonest, but until then try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud. You never can tell what it will mean to them.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome back Ms. Ebony ;)
    We sure missed you:*
    However, take your time dear... Sometimes we just need to allow ourselves/minds bounce back in their's own pace and time. Will sure be standing by lav! Love you muchos *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time. My sisso would definetly get her groove back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swthrt... after d̶̲̥̅̊ rain comes sunshine, that flower will surely blossom again, this is one step already, keep taking it one @ a time...much luv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gclub 69 One of the aspects of online gambling.

    คาสิโนออนไลน์ It's a site where you can have fun playing rummy-500 cards and other computer games without limits, because our website is certified to operate in accordance with the laws of the country. Cambodia With more than 10 years of experience,
    For playing cards. Rummy-500 is one of the most popular card games. Rummy 500 is one of the most popular Rummy games. It was designed with two players and played to a maximum of 500 players. Rummy was born at the beginning of the 20th century with the popularity of this card game. In addition to the rummy-500, we also have a world-class gambling game that we have come up with. Well over 500 accounts.
    Do not wait to open up a new dimension of gaming, gambling, the Internet with your own. We are well prepared to be around in terms of service to anyone, not just 24 hours a day. Gclub Slot

    ReplyDelete