Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

A Minute Too Long

Hellloooo... I cannot apologise enough for not blogging in a while. Just as I was getting better, I slipped up again. I would have done the usual that is; blogged on my phone without sharing, but I can safely announce that I haven't even as much as typed anything since the last time. 

This has been the busiest month at work, but I remain so thankful for such an opportunity and to think that I could never have imagined myself doing what I do.

However, work is the main reason why I haven't written anything. For real, I have no social life cos all I want to do in the weekend is SLEEEEEEPPPP. 

So here's a little note apologising for not writing; it's a big part of my life and I should take it as serious as I take sleep (one of my other interests...lol). I've been writing for the longest of time and I most certainly would only get better by writing some more.

Happy Birthday Adebukola words cannot describe how much I love you, God bless your beautiful heart. 

2 comments:

  1. apology accepted Ms. Ebony -you kept me waiting...lol. *wink*

    thank you my darling...love always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwww. My head aches from blogging too damn much! I can't believe I need a break already! Help me Twinnie!!!!!!!!!!! London Calling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete