Pages

Sunday 6 May 2012

Life Goals'


I was having a talk with my friend the other day when I said “you know.... it’s funny how just a few percentage of individuals have a vision and how the majority simply work towards making that dream happen for them”. I know a good number of us will probably end up working for others and that’s not bad in itself.
For me, it’s always been about being happy: being a part of something bigger than myself and being able to impact lives however I can. I figured that not all work environments would be compatible with this goal or will even be able to provide the sense of fulfilment that I require. I understand that for me it had never being a case of wanting to be an entrepreneur or setting up my own firm but it’s been instead more of having a career in a place where I feel valued and involved. A place where my every idea counts: where I’m not just seen but heard; where I can whistle blow on a malpractice and be supported; where I can balance both work and family. 


One where Sundays aren’t dreadful and Fridays aren’t ‘tgif’ inspired. You may wonder if such a place exists. I’m unsure myself but deep down in my heart, I have a place in mind. I’m fuelled by a passion for it and I know it would only but work for me. That’s been my dream and although you may consider it not daring enough, I'm glad it’s not yours but mine :D. Have a lovely week y'all God bless you 

4 comments:

  1. 'Having a career in a place where I feel valued and involved' ... ((Y))

    ReplyDelete
  2. And its certainly an achievable dream :)

    ReplyDelete