Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

I Believe In Miracles



Go Ebony It's your birthday *oh no not yet*... it's in a few days tho, on saturday to be precise. I have written my birthday wish list and have also decided to share. I've realised that the older I get, the less gifts I get. Thank God it hasn't resorted to no gifts at all but with the way its going I can only sigh. Really what's up with that?!? Are my friends and toasters broke or they are just being stingy?!? 

Not to worry people I've been praying for you lot because I want to get presents like I was 18 again.lol. I'm so thankful to God for the journey so far. To make things easier for y'all I have decided to post my wish list ;) :d





I am a gadget person or rather, I used to be...Need I say more...who doesn't want one?!? You can get one online by clicking www.apple.com



"Purity Spa is the place to relieve stress and tension. From pampering massage treatments to mini spa experiences, our treatments are designed to leave guests feeling pampered and in a state of total relaxation". Its my birthday and I want to be pampered. Wouldn't it be lovely to do the needful?!? To make a booking, please call Purity Spa on 020 7096 6241.








Awww I wouldn't have a list without a perfume in it. As some of you may know, I have a weakness for perfumes and wrist watches. 

A bottle of this 50ml (pls) will be great. Which brings me to upload the wristwatch I fancy :D. I have a red one, a silver and a gold one, on the road to the completion of my collection. 






Its Michael Kors and no, it's not the two wristwatches; one will be just fine.










Finally *drumroll please*




A luxury gift card (y) ;) not just from any store. Emphasis on the word "luxury"


That's about it for my birthday, isn't it such a short list?!? ;;). Like the title of this post I believe in miracles :)

9 comments:

  1. I'll just give you what I got for my birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D April...that would be really good lol....but as a boss u can do better :P ;)

      Delete
  2. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool..............
    They say there's a child in every one of us, i will add here that there's also a joker in there as well...lol. Lovely, lovely taste by the way plus it's ok if you get both watches dear... mine will soon be in need of new company *wink*
    Mehn... been starring down the list and I still haven't made up my mind which I will be getting you x_x..lol. Miracles do happen my darling... you'll see.

    Thanks for this post... it definitely brightened up my day!
    a happy (dream-come-true) birthday to you in advance Ms Ebony... xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOLOLOL Tolu I love u..... you know me now I had to put a funny one up...but notwithstanding i believe in miracles i certainly do.

      Yours isn't due a sis/bro yet lol mine is...:p and i'm happy this made u laugh out loud. Laughter i've heard is the best medicine

      Delete
  3. ℓ☺ℓ.... I do believe in miracles too åΩ̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ð it is amazing when it does come true. Happy born-day (as I like to put it) in advance dearie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO...... Ebony this is cute (Note that i was short of words n and had to use the word, "cute")! You really know how to do the funny posts, and you have delicious tastes... hmmmm! If i had made this kinda wishlist for my bday, i would v bin so so disappointed! Happy birthday in advance darling and i'm eagerly waiting for the next funny post on saturday or sunday.
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lololol...its good to dream big...i'll definitely feedback on the miracles when they happen....that's why i'm praying for pple as well....thank u so much sweets :*

      Delete
  5. :) :) :) Happy Birthday Dear... Wish You your good heart desires and God's LOVE... :)

    ReplyDelete