Pages

Friday 15 July 2011

I Remember



Lately I keep remembering random things…this is partly because I took a mini holiday from what I like to call the big Disso *phew*….I must say I’m enjoying this break seeing as this is my 3rd blog this month..

I remember being robbed at gunpoint with my best friend in the car…. I cried the whole night and even contemplated leaving the next day. Dayum thank God for life

I remember when my cousin who had not been home in 14years wanted to beat up a thief who tried to steal her phone…after retrieving the phone, she kept shouting “I’m from Chicago, I’m from Chi City, downtown Chicago and I will beat you up” jokes for dayz

I remember when I used to be sooooo rude in high school…and now I can’t hurt a fly

I remember my first kiss.. I was the last of my friends …lol lol

I remember when my sis and I were playing and she mistakenly pushed me off the rooftop…I landed on the hot stove of beans ouch…and my mum beat the hell out of her… poor her.. poorer me due to the burns I sustained, no visible burn tho

I remember being bullied by Leigh, Marissa, Adeola and Gloria.. what did I ever do to deserve that…and to think we are now very good friends

I remember my friend’s boyfriend telling me he liked me… what was I meant to do about it.. like seriously?? Are u kidding me??

I remember summer in Paris, Milan and Berlin: fun times

I remember being hit by a mo-ped *smh*  gosh the number of times I’ve come close to death

I remember the strangers I met at Essex who called 999 when I was ill…they didn’t stop there, they brought me food, slept in the corridor at the hospital… Sonia and Kemi are my friends for life

I remember feeling so sad after I told some guy I liked him

I remember a married man asking me to be his second wife.. *God punish u* kmt

I remember watching my best friend in labour on skype..15years ago seems like yesterday Olivia

I remember being a really bad dancer and now I can dance for dayz
I remember studying so hard for an exam...got into the hall and no clue about any of the 11 questions asked...Today I became a certified CIPD member... Get this I didn't just pass the exam I aced it...!! Its only God that would have written that last paper no joke.. It’s a testimony!!! *heads to the altar*

I remember so many things but these are the random things that have come up recently… I hope I don’t forget to remember me, what and who I stand for…. Because I love these memories

6 comments:

  1. Memories are said to be our most painful Blessings... Good one Ebony! I'm inspired to recall too ;)

    My favorite part: 'the married man asking me to be his second wife *God punish u*'

    #pause what's with you and married men *side eye* ... too hot to handle ay?

    www.reflectionofadutchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, this made me laugh/smile. LMAO @ your cousin tho! that was too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dutchess I don't understand married men and their attraction to me...hawtness much hehe

    S.O...when I remembered trust me I kept cracking up she was too too funny..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... at hawtness. its a statement of fact though considering that the married, engaged and single all want a piece of you (wink) and this list is not exhaustive o....lol.

    my favourite is the strangers at Essex. that took my breath away. you are so so blessed with great friend. cherish these memories..., they are worth recalling.

    errr... enough of the day dreaming dear; now get back to work ;)

    ReplyDelete