Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Happy New Year People

Happy New Year Everyone!

I wish y'all an amazing year ahead, I know for some 2012 was not exactly the best of years and for some it was absolutely awesome. For those who had it rough, do not give up on ur dreams and passion stick with it till the very end, you won't be sorry you did. I pray God gives you the strength to wait and wisdom to do the right things. Have a mind set of *I'm not living till I get out of my dreams* and the words no and can't should be the vitamin that keeps you going and chasing after ur dreams.

For those who had an awesome 2012, I pray you continue to realise ur dreams and all that ur heart desires keep coming true....do not stop and do not compromise...keep doing you. 

For resolution makers ;) who find it hard to follow through their list by february, just focus on becoming a better you, being disciplined and having self control with different situations of life its a start to keeping to ur resolutions. Non Resolution makers, same advise be you and try to make you better. 


May God make all ur dreams and wishes come true this 

year and I wish y'all the very best this year.


Here's to a brand new year filled with love, laughter, joy, happiness and above all peace! 

I know I haven't blogged in a few months, some of you will know why. I will keep you posted as to why and to all those who kept encouraging me to write, I say a big thank you. I almost can't wait to start writing again.  

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back babes :* thankful for you - Sefey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back sweets... *a toast, to a tremendous year ahead*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you back! Looking forward to what you've got in store for us this year! Bring it on!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to be back. Thank God and I can't thank people enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Royal1688 Familiar in the group of online gamblers.

    Royal1688 It is one way that all the names will have access to Kung Fu Fighting and other gambling games overwhelm the more than 500 roster that we have found to be good. To gamble gambling is a special. We are very much ready to bring you into a new dimension of gaming, gambling, internet network with the knowledge that has lasted more than 12 years.
    It is well known in the group of online players throughout Southeast Asia. Because of the game Kung Fu Fighting is a prime slot game. Everyone will find the action scene fierce. From the kung fu The highest martial arts in a unique. However, this slot game also has a tremendous return. This machine will wait for anything to spin it. With slot games "Kung Fu Fighting" bring together with us.
    Do not wait to compete for the Kung Fu Fighting game with us before any free pay to be intimate. We have a dedicated team of professionals who provide 24 hours of non-stop service at the site. Royal1688

    ReplyDelete