Pages

Sunday 29 July 2012

Another Random One


The sun has been out for days now…did someone say yaaayyy…! Oh yes, I did! This is a totally random post by the way.

This weather has made me super tired and dehydrated but I’d resist the urge to complain because I remember praying for the sun to come out when it was pouring the other week. This weekend has been relaxing though, I did nothing but sleep and eat :D.

Since I wrote my half year report, I haven’t read any additional book(s); maybe I spoke to soon... Oh well...! I have however bought a few more and I hope to start soonish.

I'm very busy at work these days and I’m sorry if I haven’t kept in touch with people in the last month... I know work shouldn’t be an excuse and isn’t a good enough one either but all the same, I apologise. I’ve also been having fun to be honest…graduation parties, bridal showers and what not. All you brides please get married at random times of the year other than summer, ***the expenses are too much and some of us are not executives yet...hehe :D 

You know the saying - ‘the prayers of my mother keep me going’ - it really does and I thank her for her prayers… I just love her, she’s an amazing soul.  My dad always makes me want to be better and I thank him for being a teacher, a protector and my first love. I pray I find a man like him although in this generation that may just be wishful thinking cos he is unique in every sense of the word.

I’ve been excited about the Olympics *not* all the road closures and traffic can be some sort annoying, scratch that, it is definitely annoying!! I have to get the bus to work tomorrow…which means I have to set out earlier! (annoying much)

I just realised it's impractical to trust people overnight but in my opinion trust comes with consistency on their path and their ability to stand by and act out without fail the values they've professed - is that a bad thing?!?  Consequently, I raised the bar for trust after a number of unpleasant experiences with people (both male and female). Very random stuff ay?!

Did y’all know there’s a difference between great love and right love?!? Hmmmn a thot for a blog post. 


Have a beautiful week people! 

2 comments:

  1. lol.. nice one since you going for a random theme...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the day comes true. I will be very thankful to my owner. Where did you hear my request?


    โป๊กเกอร์

    ReplyDelete