Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

P.D.A

I wasn't ready to let my guard down when I met you..but u made me..

I'm glad you found me and I did you
I'm glad I said yes
I'm glad you love me and I love you too
I'm glad you fit just like a glove *lol*
I'm glad you get me and I get you too
I'm glad you get my smart comments and we think alike
I'm glad we compromise
I'm glad you overlook
I'm glad you dream and achieve
I'm glad we're 'us'
I'm glad I still get butterflies with you
Most of all I'm glad you love me flaws and all...

Enjoy this PDA sweetie but remember what it took you to get me and how long it was before I said yes and let my guard

Yes remember and don't mess up ;) *it wouldn't be complete without a smart comment ay!

3 comments:

  1. I actually laughed out loud! why the smart comments? you did same with Diary of a single girl knowing all the songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing its a part of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad you love me too ;)

    www.deduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete