Pages

Saturday 12 February 2011

Took Me Long Enough

Sometimes when I read blogs my thoughts are ‘wow that was bold’. Things happen you get inspired to write your experiences or lessons learned. You go out daily and make an analysis of certain things in life, or simply blot out thoughts that come to your head. I must say it’s a brave thing to do, I mean there’s a difference between writing and making sure no one reads it *diary mode* and writing and putting it out there for people to read and make judgements about you. Well I have always been the diary mode girl, because I fear the unknown, what I don’t know won’t hurt me at least (wrong). It occurred to me that not knowing what people will feel about my writing (fact or fiction) is what actually hurts *not literally*. People will always have their perception of you and no matter how much you try to change it; you have to understand that they are entitled to their opinions. Point of this whole paragraph is, I have decided  to put my writing out there for people to read, who knows someone might just relate to some of the stories that are gonna be on here or better still it might inspire another person to write and publicise.

My blog is gonna be about my life experiences and a few experiences from my friends who have given me the go ahead to write, it is gonna be a mixture of fact and fiction. For those who know me, I am described as dramatic *wonder where y’all got that from*. Funny thing is when I reflect over my day sometimes I usually think wow I hope the next day doesn’t bring this much drama (as long as I don’t create it I’m good to go).

3 comments:

  1. most times, it is that we finally get to 'doing it' that counts and less of how long it took us to muster the nerve to. im proud uv finally set this rolling, a nice and very sincere intro. lookin forward to more excitin reads from u ebony....
    i like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...This should be interesting.....looking forward to more Ebony..

    p:s you seem like a great writer keep it up

    ReplyDelete